Car In Crate
- Year: 2018
- Provided Services: Long-term Homicide Evidence
The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department contacted SafeStore USA to assist them with the custom crating, transportation and secure storage of a critical piece of evidence. A badly burned car needed to be held with strict chain of custody to ensure its integrity. The case involved the deaths of two law enforcement officers.
A badly burned car needed to be carefully handled, transported and stored to ensure its integrity long-term. SafeStore USA designed and built a custom crate to protect it for transportation and storage.
Understandably, justice for officers killed in the line of duty is a solemn responsibility that all sworn officers take seriously.
SafeStore USA was honored to be entrusted to:
- Design and build custom crating to preserve the car as evidence, long-term
- Enforce strict chain-of-custody procedures immediately
- Transport it to the our high-security warehouse
- Provide customized storage for this oversized item of evidence
Thank you for visiting our website. Please use this form to leave us a message, ask a question or request a consultation.